- The Service does not automatically collect any information apart from the information involved in cookie files.
- Cookie files constitute computer data, text files in particular, stored on the Service User’s end device and designed for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the end device as well as its unique number.
- The Subject storing cookie files on the Service User’s end device and having access to them is the Service operator E-WALK PL company, the companies acting as advertising agents as well as Google.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the contents of the Service websites to suit the User’s preferences and thus optimizing their use; in particular the files allow to recognize the Service User’s device and show the site appropriately according to their individual needs;
- making statistics to help understand how the Service is used, which helps to improve the structure and contents of the websites;
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in) so that the User does not need to enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- There are two kinds of cookies used within the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until their logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period set up within the cookie parameters or until the User decides to remove them.
- The following kinds of cookies are applied within the Service:
- ‘necessary cookie files’, allowing to use the Service, e. g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- cookie files used for ensuring safety, e. g. the ones used for tracking abuse in authenticating within the Service;
- ‘performance cookies’ used to collect information about the way the Service websites are used;
- ‘functional cookies’, enabling the User to save the settings and customizing the User interface, e. g. the User’s language or region settings, print size, website outlook, etc.;
- ‘advertising cookie files’, allowing to provide the Users with advertisements tailored to their interests.
- In many cases the default settings of the software used for browsing the websites (Internet browser) allow to store cookie files on the User’s end device. The Service Users can modify the cookie settings at any time. In particular, they can modify the settings so as to block the automatic service of cookies in the browser settings or to inform about them being saved on Service User’s device. The detailed information about the ways of dealing with cookie files can be found in the software (Internet browser) settings.
- The Service Operator hereby informs that cookie restrictions may affect some functions available on the Service websites.
- The cookie files saved on the Service User’s end device may be used by the Service Operator’s partners and cooperating advertisers.
The above policy has been created based on the material available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/